7.18.2008

Going back to Cali

So much is happening all at once. I think things are finally coming together. Dane got the job in California and begins Aug 18. We found a place that would work; however, they want to meet us before the rent. WHAT? As long as we give them the money it should be fine. It will cost us so much money to drive down and what if they decide "No"?! Whatev. Our rental property was in the process of getting rented when our real estate agent called and said he has an offer. AND they want to close in less than 2 weeks. Either way, it will be just fine. Too bad our house we wanted to flip didn't turn out this well. :( Oh well, live and learn.

Its a fine line deciding when to give your two weeks notice at work. Especially when you love your job and respect your bosses. I wish they had a position in California I could switch over to. I don't expect them to open in Cali for a year or so. I think once I find out if we get this house I'll let them know. I feel bad though ... I've just learned most of the ins and outs of my position. What a waste.

Btw, I'm very excited to watch The Dark Knight. I hate crowds so I think I'll wait a week or so. Its crazy the reviews its getting and the records it's going to break! I haven't heard a bad thing about this new one. Awesome!

1 comment:

sachiko said...

It would have been a good way to keep up except you apparently don't post anymore. :( So where exactly in CA are you guys these days?