3.18.2006

New Beginnings

I am so grateful for loving friends and family... where would anyone be without those they care about and those that care about them? I am in awe of the comfort the little things can do, it makes me want to go brighten someone else's day. I havent thought about others in a long time. And its time I start. I need to get my life into shape and kickstart it into high gear. I had the most wonderful day yesterday. So much love and I am eternally grateful for everyone in my life. Its nice to know that no matter my mistakes, I always have that love.

its so hard to fix me and not us. he's constantly in the back of my mind and i need to focus more on another us. i was humbled yesterday, and started a new page. it hard but it feels great at times... when i need it the most. im excited and a little apprehensive of what lies ahead. but i know that all will work out for the best.

No comments: