6.11.2008

A new start

Dane and are working towards a new start. It seems we've been in Utah for too long, and it's time to move on. I wish I would've finished my degree, but a BA can be had anywhere I suppose. California has been calling Dane's name for who knows how long. So the past couple months we've been preparing to make the move. Its a lot harder than it looks. The hardest has been our properties... it is the wrong time to be selling.

We hope to move to the Tustin area. Its halfway between Anaheim and San Clemente. His father lives in San Clemente, and his siblings live in Laguna Niguel, Tustin, and off of Alisa. His extended family is more North towards Anaheim. And hopefully, he gets this job in Tustin. As for myself finding a job - I'm sure there are a ton of paper pushing jobs available. I'm boring. Regardless of where we live, California is beautiful. I've only lived in a rainforest and a desert. The beach should be a nice change.

Things I want to do when we move:
  • San Diego Zoo
  • Sea World
  • Six Flags

Probably in that order. However I have been doing some research on the places and it would take a small fortune to go to each place. Its consistently over $100 to do anything touristy in CA. Not to mention you can't possibly do it in one day. Who has more than a Saturday free to play? Oh well, at least I won't have to pay for hotel and airfare.

Now the only thing left to do is get my parents to start anew in CA as well... yeah right.

No comments: