6.15.2008

Seawolf

A week or so ago, Dane and I were having a debate on whose better: the great white shark or the killer whale. I personally think that a killer whale would kick the trash out of a great white. Killer whales on average seem to have way more itelligence. And then, I found this little gem:




I think there's something majestic about killer whales. And I like how the females live longer. Go girls! The majority of my preference probably just comes from familiarity. I've seen tons of killer whales in the puget sound, and zero great whites(thank heavens).

Photobucket

And just so I'm not too one sided:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lesbian wedding was Megan's mom's. It was honestly the most beautiful and heartfelt and honest wedding ceremony I've ever been a party to. Rubida got married recently, too! :-) You grown-ups! Megan and I are breaking up and everyone else is gettin' hitched!!!

BTW, Killer Whales are awesome but completely savage. Good call.

~h.