11.29.2010

It's time

At some point in everyday I feel the need to get a job and be normal. Yet every morning I only feel like going back to bed. I never should have started sleeping in... it'll get you every time! Just sending out my resume thru craigslist isn't going to cut it. I don't know why I expected it too. It didn't work in Utah, and it didn't work in California. I'm going to need to get out and see people face to face. Ugh.

Another stone in my backpack are all the Christmas gifts I'm accumulating under my kitchen table. Someone needs to wrap them and the more I ignore it, the larger the pile is getting. I hate christmas's on a budget. I love getting Dane things, but the things are always too expensive! I don't want to cop out and give him things like socks (lol, I will not turn into my mother!).

GRRRRRRRR

I just finished off this post and when I went to publish it my internet magically wasn't connected! I lost half of it. I am not going to try and fix it. Okay fine .. Readers digest:

1. Google didn't help with Xmas ideas
2. Coupon books don't work with Dane
3. But if you are interested in making your own coupon book (PG rating) go to: http://www.rom101.com/lovecoupons.jsp

Done.

1 comment:

The Marley's said...

I must say...this post sucks. the readers digest version doesn't cut it. Get creative on the gift giving. Just do stockings. That's what Cam and I are doing. you guys can always come and visit us! We have a spare room. And I'm glad to hear about Dane's new diet. I was actually going to say something back in Cali but I never got to it. My cousin is on the same thing and her moods have improved SOOOOO much. Night and day. Keep me in the loop!