12.23.2010

Merry Christmas to ME!!!

Miracle of all miracles: someone has decided to take a chance and give me employment!! Oh yeah. I start Monday and I am stoked. I was starting to worry that it was going to take another 6 months. I had a couple of interviews with no job offers and I was starting to wonder if I was going to need personality coaching. I will be doing the same thing I did at West Coast Radiology and they seem like a great company.

So if anyone needs an MRI or a CT... you know who to call!

What's even more amazing is that this experienced helped strengthen Dane's testimony. My dad gave a lesson in church on the principles and blessings of tithing. Afterwards, Dane decided to start paying a faithful tithe. Not a week went by before we were blessed financially. Getting this job really helped us and it was possible because of our decision to be full tithe payers.

Dane and I were having fun taking pictures on the Mac tonight - yes, we have nothing better to do. It's been a long time since we had any real pictures taken (wedding) or even just vacation pictures (May). Our camera broke on our last trip and we haven't gotten it fixed yet. Thus, Mac pics are all you get for now.

Photobucket
This is Dane's creepy "Lock up your daughters" pose. Not like gross 2000's delinquent but more cowboys and indians era.

Photobucket
This is my "I think I'm cool 'Gotcha' point" pose. There should be a sound bite with it. Do it for me "tchk"!

Photobucket
Photobucket
These are our super hero/villan shots. Dane is incredible red man. He gets really red when he gets angry and then his eyes shoot out white hot lasers. Mine is the best impersonation of a japanese anime character. I'm akuma howaido, white devil. It took me forever to get my eyes huge. I wasn't able to get my mouth big too.

2 comments:

The Marley's said...

That is so awesome that you got a job. It made me smile to hear that Dane showed faith in paying tithing. It sounds like this move is being good to you. I hope your new job works out. Love you guys!! Say 'hi' to the fam!

sachiko said...

I hope you guys had a good Christmas--even though you knew what you were getting, lol :) Yay for you getting a job and double yay for blessings. Triple yay for Dane going into therapy, he'll love it. miss you guys!