6.04.2011

California Love

Moving back was a lot easier then I thought it would be. And its entirely thanks to my father in law. I was afraid it would be hard to live with him, but so far it has been seamless. Dane thoroughly enjoys living with Dad. They are so compatible and are two little peas in a pod.

I also was fortunate to get hired back on with my old employer making the paychecks go on unchanged. Even though I don't make nearly enough to support our tiny family of two, its still great to have some cash flow. OT has been very abundant and I am taking advantage of it to the max. I would take ALL the OT shifts, but I'm afraid they would realize how much more they are paying me. I worked 20 hours of OT last pay period and got 12 this time. Its a little hard to work 6 days a week, but I have faith that it will be worth it.

I worried that Dane would go downhill being home completely alone, but he is handling it so much better then I expected. His resting tremors are getting worse, but I'm confident that when we have his next dr visit we'll get his meds adjusted correctly. He still doesn't want to do outdoors things yet and I am DYING to go do something fun like kayaking, or daytrips in socal, or even walking the pier! Maybe the next time I don't work a Saturday lol.

I'm trying to gather the courage to try out for this musical my stake puts on every year. They do a wonderful job and put a lot of time and hard work into the program. The only problem is my repertoire is slim and very limited. I've got nothing! I don't know what to sing. The last day for tryouts is this Thursday and Saturday and there is no time to get sheet music and learn a song... I really don't want to have to sing a hymn. Ugh.

2 comments:

The Marley's said...

RachelLee, you try out for that musical even if you have to sing a hymn!!! I will be so disappointed in you if you don't do it. AND if you do get a part I will come! DO IT!
I'm glad that moving back to Cali was a good experience, especially living with parents because we both know how that can be :)

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب ستائر غرب الرياض
فني تركيب ستائر وسط الرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر رول بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شرايح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض